Advisor & Professor
As an independent consultant, I provide services in the Healthcare/Pharma Industry, Management and Innovation… separately or combined in the Ikigai
(where passion, know-how, value and need intersect)
I’m passionate about
. Strategic Management.
· Doing the right things and the things right.
· Proper planning prevents poor performance.
· Effective Management Practices in a VUCAH (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous and hyper-connected) world.
I’m a Subject Matter Expert on
· Maximising value throughout the Business Life Cycle
. Launch Excellence, New Product Introduction
· Strong background in R&D, operations and business models.
· More than 20 years of international experience.
· Ph.D in Organic Chemisty.
I’m good at
. Corporate Innovation.
· Generating ideas, scaling-up and turning them into reality.
. Making things happen.
· Thinker and doer!
A passionate and enthusiastic professional that is driven to add-value to the organization.
- A Project Leader with over 20 years of experience in the Biopharma industry covering R&D, business strategy and product launches.
- In-depth experience in managing complex multi-partner projects.
- Proven experience in portfolio management and evaluation of strategic business options.
- Have supported business development transactions and implementation of deals.
- Able to manage cross-functional teams and execute project plans according to timeline and budget.
How do others see me?
I’ve worked for:
I’ve worked with: